Sherry Neyman, MD Austin Gynecologist
For 18 years, Sherry Neyman, MD, has had the privilege of providing ObGyn care to Austin women. In 2013, she transitioned her medical practice, focusing on wellness, gynecology, menopausal issues and infertility.
Dr. Neyman has completed advanced training in minimally invasive surgical techniques, allowing her to successfully resolve complex issues such as endometriosis, PCOS, and fibroids with the very latest options, including laparoscopic and laser treatments. She has performed over 250 da Vinci® Robotic surgeries and trains other physicians on its uses. Dr. Neyman’ s warm and outgoing practice style is perfect for addressing issues such as hormone replacement therapy, stress incontinence, and menstrual issues.
Dr. Neyman attended UT Southwestern Medical School, where she was voted outstanding ObGyn student, and completed her residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas. She is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
A leader in the Austin medical community, Dr. Neyman serves as Chairman of the Board of Trustees with the North Austin Medical Center. She was recently recognized in Austin Monthly’s “Best Doctors in Austin”.
In her spare time, Dr. Neyman is passionate about volunteering in animal rescue and is the current President of House Rabbit Resource Network.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Christian Brothers University in Memphis Tennessee, BS Biology, summa cum laude
- Honored as the Outstanding Graduate in Science and Math division
- Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Master’s Degree in Biology; full academic scholarship
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School – voted Outstanding Senior Student in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Parkland Memorial Hospital/University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas
- Certified referral surgeon – Intuitive da Vinci® robotics minimally invasive surgery for removal of fibroids, treatment of endometriosis and laproscopic hysterectomy.
|Dr. Neyman is a member of the AAGL, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists|
- Chairman of St. David’s North Austin Medical Center Board of Trustees – Current
- Chairman of Medical Executive Committee, North Austin Surgery Center – Current
- Chairman of Obstetrics/Gynecology at North Austin Medical Center (2005 – 2006)
- Chosen as one of “America’s Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists” by Consumers’
- Research Council of America, Patient Choice Award/Texas’ Favorite Physician
- Texas Medical Association (TMA)
- Association of Advanced Gynecologic Laproscopy (AAGL)
I grew up in Memphis, Tennessee, near Elvis Presley’s home. I share my home with my husband, Jim, who is an engineer, and six bossy but adorable rabbits, BonBon, Kona, Kali, Marti, JR and Meghan, who were all abandoned Easter pets. I am active in animal rescue and volunteer at Town Lake Animal Shelter and with the House Rabbit Resource Network. I enjoy traveling, scuba diving, native Texas gardening and catching up on TiVo programs my husband records for me while I am working. I am an avid reader and spend way too much time surfing the internet.